Thursday, March 22, 2007

Keeping Track

This morning, Madison, my least favorite DJ on Sirius First Wave, played Rio, the 12" dance version. I think she is trying to keep me from sending hate mail. I was tempted when she said that she receives hate mail from the Alt Nation listeners. That is my second favorite Sirius station and she annoys me on there too, with her Tuesday song-which is, I am sure, why she gets hate mail.

And just to let everyone know, Alyssa got accepted to GCIT for the cosmetology program. A few weeks ago she was talking about going to Williamstown High School and I was concerned that she had changed her mind or had let Sheila talk her out of going somewhere else so that they would be at the same school next year. But she is very excited so I think she was just telling herself she wasn't getting in so that she wouldn't be disappointed. She called her friends to tell them right away and did not even suggest that she didn't want to go there. We signed all the papers to send back tomorrow. Hopefully Williamstown isn't a pain in the ass about the transportation. GCIT said that the home school is supposed to provide busing. It's a county school of choice.

She had a minor meltdown in counseling last night. I made her cry. Then she asked me to leave so she could talk to Kate alone. Yeah, I am a mean mom! Today she is in a much better mood so maybe something was said that got through to her. Who knows! Kate scheduled her for an extra session for next week since she was so upset last night.

No comments: