Saturday, March 17, 2007

Taking My Good Old Time

I was supposed to post some rantings and I have not done that. I went to see my grandmother today. She knew who I was which is a huge improvement over when she was still in the hospital.

Lisa is out of the hospital...again. They told her that she should not return to that environment right now so she is not home. She went to stay with her friend John who, as far as I know, lives out in Western Pennsylvania somewhere near Penn State. But I could be wrong. He's married and has a kid so hopefully that's an ok place for her to be. I don't know. She supposed to go to court Monday about custody of her kids but I have no idea if she's going or not.

Alyssa got a D on her report card, again. I have no idea what her issue is. She just doesn't seem to get it. So now she is grounded again and she doesn't even really seem to care. Sometimes I think she is relieved when she doesn't have to deal with her friends and she can blame us for it. I guess it's possible. I don't really get that either. Anyone who was really my friend would have been fine with me just wanting to sit alone in my room and brood and anyone who wasn't ok with that wasn't enough of a friend for me to care what they thought of it.

But these are not the things I was going to rant about.

2 comments:

e.Beth said...

i think there were times that we both wanted to just sit alone in our rooms and brood in high school and we're still friends!

Tricia said...

That's what I meant. I don't think her friends like that and she needs me to blame for not being allowed out.