Tuesday, March 20, 2007

By The Way

I have been having totally crazy dreams. No sex this time...sorry. The other night I dreamt that I was washing my hands and there were bugs coming out of the faucet and I kept trying to wash off the bugs but there were just more of them. I woke up all freaked out. Ew.

I actually just remembered that I had a really crazy dream the night before last and right now all I can remember was waking up like "Oh my god!" and I can't remember why. Last night I took sleeping pills. I just need to sleep through the night and not be disturbed by my insane subconscious.

OMG...NO WAY...I just went to a dream interpretation site and check this out: (dammit, I can't cut and paste...I know I did before!)

To see a bug in your dream suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxiety and/or fears. ... Alternatively, the bug may be representative of your sexual thoughts.

I think I need to read interpretations of all dreams. Are they all about worries or sex? Apparently I am worried (which I already know) and have some sort of sexual issue. Because no matter what I dream about, when I look it up, that's what the interpretation is. How does someone come up with bugs and sexual thoughts???

But wait, there's more. If I look it up as "insects" instead of "bugs", and really, how is that different? It says:

To see insects signifies minor obstacles you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. ... Insects are also said to be symbolic of precision, alertness and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.

And how would I know the difference between bugs and insects?

No comments: