Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh My God with the Crazy Dreams!

I hardly ever dream, or at least I don't remember them. However, most dreams I have are in the 18 minutes that I snooze every morning. I read once that you have to wake up within a few minutes (I want to say it was three) of having the dream to remember it, which is, I suppose, why the snoozing ones are the ones I remember.

I have never, ever had many sex dreams. If you read this, you may know I had one not too long ago. This morning, during my snoozing, I had another one. Only there was nothing hiding or "what the fuck" in this one. Just straight up sexual. I shared part of it with Birm already as I felt she would appreciate it and perhaps has had one herself. I hit the snooze, went back to sleep and had an extremely vivid dream about Dave (Gahan-Depeche Mode) and I. I do not care to share the details and trust me, it would be TMI anyway. I was sort of confused when the alarm went off again that it wasn't actually real (not so much the Dave part as the sex part, I'm not that delusional) it was seriously vivid.

I hit snooze twice, so I went back to sleep. Things picked up right where they left off when I fell back to sleep only the next thing I know, it wasn't Dave anymore, it was Trent Reznor. (And yeah, I think he's real hot in a scary, messed up and I could fix him kind of way.) But Dave was still there so I guess my subconscious is real slutty. Anyway, when my alarm woke me up again I was really annoyed that no one was actually there. Imagine that. ;->

I think I have something hormonal going on. Being 37 is weird. I have decided.

1 comment:

e.Beth said...

aw, dude, whenever i have sex dreams i can't get them back. and there's never anyone in my bed, so it's always disappointing!