Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pictures Again

Last night we went to a party for friends of Rob's parents. Here are some pictures Rob took and my comments on them. I am waiting for Maribeth's pictures, thus far there are none of me, which is good because I had three shots of Jager and three vodka and cranberry's. Bet's pictures may not be so good since she also had the shots and three beers. It was quite a fun evening.


This is John, whose birthday it was, he is 65. He is holding Roseann's baby, Izzie, who is a very happy baby and quite cute as well. She is five months old.












This is Ned...he is Izzie father...wearing her hair band. Usually he says nothing and is not all that much fun. But I guess he must have it in him. I am not sure how much he drank. He may have been over at the bar during the first round of shots I wasn't there then.










This is part of Maribeth, hopefully not taking a picture of me. And her husband Stephen. Just put this on here so you could see the infamous Stephen. I tell her all the time I don't get why she married him!









Lastly, two pictures of Kate and Mike, in the first one Mike is making "The Earl face" many of the pictures from last night have that because apparently that is the thing to do right now. Funny how Mike looks taller than Kate when in reality she is five inches taller than he is! In the first picture to the right of them is Roseann and Rob's mom.

















If Maribeth got any good pictures, I will post them later.

No comments: