Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Why am I here

In the summer I get bored. I don't go to work, there is nothing on tv. I get tired of working around the house. So I write ridiculously long emails to my friends. But they have lives, so they don't respond. Then I get neurotic. Writing in a journal makes my arm hurt, because who writes on paper anymore? So I said to one of my friends "maybe I should start a blog". And she thought that was a good idea also, and I have known her for 22 years. We can talk in half sentences. So, it must be a good idea if we both think so.
I have decided that message boards are NOT a good idea. (above friend warned me of that) The level of nastiness that some people get into is just ridiculous. It's like middle school. Been there, done that, sure as hell don't want to go back.
So anyway, I think I have this all set up now. It's late, I am going to sleep.

1 comment:

e.Beth said...

have we known each other for 22 years? really? okay, i feel really old now.