Friday, July 28, 2006

Vacations

Why is it that we need a vacation from vacations? Bleh! I am home now and so far today I have unpacked, put away clean things, sorted laundry, have laundry in the washer and dryer, three more loads (at least) to go; it took me almost an hour just to clear out the mail from the week. My house is a mess since my husband came home four days before the rest of us and did nothing around the house. Why would he? Whole other issue anyway. I have had enough working today.

Oh! And for some reason I have a whole circuit that is blown. The refrigerator in the garage is on it and who knows how long it's been blown? I had to clean out the fridge and throw a bunch of stuff away. No idea what the problem is. Every bathroom outlet in the house is on that circuit so I couldn't dry my hair this morning. Who puts the outdoor outlets, garage and all bathrooms on the same circuit? What is that!? That is going to have to be husband's job. Gotta draw a line somewhere.

No comments: