Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Aly's Jeans

We have had this issue with Aly coming home with her jeans and arms written all over. I spoke to her a few weeks ago about the jeans and told her there was not to be any more jeans written on. I have never bothered to read what is on her jeans, stupid teenager crap I figure.

So last Friday she apparently wore a pair of these jeans with writing all over them to school. When I said goodbye to her I didn't notice. I generally check her top because she's usually try to wear something low cut or sheer, if she's wearing a skirt, I look at it, but she wasn't so...whatever. So around noon I get a call from the vice principal that there are "inappropriate things" written on her jeans. I told him we had already spoken about the writing on the jeans and asked what it said. So he told her she could read exactly what it said on her pants to me. He had her on speakerphone. So in a very shaky voice, because she knew she was in big trouble, she reads "I sucked Jessie's enormous dick". Lovely. Jess is a girl btw and apparently she is the one who wrote this.

So I told him we could not go get her because of where we work, he said she had to sit in the office for the rest of the day and if it happened again she would be sent home. I am fairly certain it won't happen again! She was bored out of her mind sitting in the office for 2 1/2 hours and she was bored out of her mind sitting home all weekend with no phone or computer. She had lunch detention Monday and was told that if it happens again she will lose the Hershey Park trip in the Spring.

So that's the story of Aly's jeans.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Is this what life with a teenager is like? Good luck, Tricia...