Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Oops I did it again

Haha...I am not so good at keeping this updated. I had a ton of stuff I was thinking about that I needed to put in here but now I forget what it was. I had a really bad day. Don't want to talk about it though. I'll start with the most recent. Saturday I went to DC to go to the National Book Festival. I went to Becca's first and she and I and Sammi took the Metro in. We had a picnic lunch on the mall. The lunch was quite gross but the company was good. Becca took a picture of Sammi and I that is really cute...



Hmmm...this is showing up as code but when I preview the picture is there, so we'll see.

The book festival was not all that exciting but the weather was beautiful and as I said, the company was good. We went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. The ride back on the Metro was pretty much a nightmare. It was packed. I thought there was no way more people could get on but at every stop, somehow more people squeezed in. It was crazy.

What else...off the top of my head I can't think of anything else, probably because I am completely engrossed in Prison Break right now. So, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Awwwww! Cute photo! We had a blast having you here! But I must agree with you on lunch, the festival, and the metro ride.

I'm a little bit disappointed in Prison Break this season--have been following it since the beginning and couldn't fathom how they could create more than two seasons of it. Well, they managed to do it and jump the shark all at the same time. I'll watch it just because, but I hope they put it to rest this time.

Bye!!

Unknown said...

Awww...the picture (baby!) is so cute!