Monday, October 22, 2007

About the Weather

It really needs to decide what it wants to do. This constant change just gives me headaches. Today I stayed home from work because I woke up with one of thse sinus headaches where I was sure my left eye was going to just shoot right out of my skull. Not that I don't love staying home from work as we all know. I am really tired though. I got up at 9 because I think half my problem on Monday morning is sleeping too late on weekends. So I better sleep tonight!

I am really tired of the mood swings too. One minute I am fine and the next I want to cry. I don't get it. Sometimes I know what the problem is, others it's just there, for no reason at all. I wonder if other people feel like this too. I guess I should go deal with Brandon and his homework. Maybe that's why I want to jump off a cliff.

No comments: