Sunday, August 26, 2007

Promises, Promises

No vacation photos...obviously. I have no idea how to do that with this new MAC and I am not in the mood to figure it out so I am just not going to do it. I just tried one thing and that wasn't it so, not happening. Lazy, I know.

Nothing much has been going on. Well, nothing I want to put out for the whole world to see anyway. Not that anyone looks except people who already know anyway! So I don't need to type it out anyway.

Summer flew by, as usual. I had all this stuff I wanted to accomplish and got nothing done, as usual. At least this year I feel like I have some reason for not getting things done, unlike last year when it was just 100% lazy slacker. I did work for most of July, just about every day I wasn't away somewhere. I also took my kids to more doctor and dentist appointments than I care to think about. And we have another one next week. Plus all the counseling sessions. Then there was the mess I made and had to clean up. I feel like right now I could get something done, so I am going to try to paint my room this last week of summer. We'll see, I have counseling tomorrow in the middle of the day and Aly has another dentist appointment Tuesday. Story of my life it seems!

Lisa has stayed her a couple of times but not during the past week. The last time she was here she was trying to convince me to run away with her. That's not exactly something I should be around right now. I told Kate that I want to help her but I don't know how-other than saying no to running away- she thinks that Lisa needs a partial care program and she gave me numbers and stuff, I am supposed to go help Lisa make those calls, well, I told her about it and said I would and have not talked to her since. I think she's mad because I won't go out with her. I told Stacy that Lisa doesn't seem to get that right now my marriage is my first priority and maybe if she "got that" she would still be married. She has never learned that sometimes you can't put yourself first. I am not sure I have learned it 100% but most of the time I can do what I need to do. I sure don't need her being a negative influence on me right now.

I am not looking forward to back to school. I know the drama is going to start immediately. Brandon has to finish his summer reading, the reading part isn't the problem, it's the writing he has to do along with it. He has about ten days to get it done and I just do NOT want to deal with it. Aly has hers to do too and I am not sure she is actually reading Harry Potter 7-which is what she picked off the list-and she has to complete some sort of project too. However, with her, I know that she will at least get the project done on her own and I won't have to sit there and we won't be yelling about it.

Like I said, not much going on. Maybe I'l try to figure out this picture thing...then again, maybe I won't.

I see spellcheck is not working again. So-whatever on the typos.

No comments: