Thursday, February 03, 2011

Freezing

I am so tired of being cold! When summer comes, I will not complain about being hot. I never complain about being hot. People say "you can always put more clothes on". Guess what, no, I really can't. According to the thermometer on the refrigerator, it is 81 in here, I am shivering. Why? Because I was cold most of the day and I haven't gotten warm yet, even though I have been sitting here for close to 2 hours. The past 45 minutes I have had a blanket wrapped around me too. I am about 20 feet away from a fireplace.

It's really starting to just flat out piss me off. Kinda weird I think but I am feeling really angry and there is no other reason I can think of for that. So, I am going to go get in my bed, with my flannel sheets, turn my electric blanket up to 10 and leave it there until I thaw out!

Stupid winter.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I was just about to say it's time for an electric blanket, but then I read your last line. :-) Hmmm...yep, it's freaking cold. But you should have warmed up by now...are you sick?