Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello There

I haven't posted in forever...literally, two and a half years. Not really sure what I am going to say. I am just trying to be a little more productive and I think maybe writing is more productive than playing games on my phone. Rob tells me I should post about the nonsense that goes on in my school. I am not sure that is such a good idea. Probably get fired.

Anyway, it had been so long since I posted I didn't remember my log-in information. It took me forever to get that sorted out and then dinner was ready. Now I have laundry to fold so, I'll try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Holy crap, 2 1/2 years? Yes it has been that long!!!

Yep, don't post about school/work. I don't post about work, just in case. You never know who's reading...

And yes, blogging is a MUCH better use of your time than playing games on your phone. :-)

Welcome back!!

Tricia said...

Yeah, I think you are the only one who reads it though. I had no idea that you were eve still looking. LOL! I don't really have a whole lot to say. Mostly complaints!