Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now Look...


at what's in my yard.



We were eating pizza and Rob saw it on the pool cover.  It was trying to dig through the pool cover, stupid thing.  I scared it before I thought "hey, might wanna take a picture of that" so it was using stealthy tricks to get away.  Did you know they could climb trees?

So I realize the picture is small.  Yeah...that's a raccoon.  It was huge. 

And update on Little Bit.  He got into a recycling bucket and we didn't know and he couldn't get out, so he's dead.  But at least I didn't kill it so I don't have to feel bad about it! 

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, poor Little Bit!!! I'm so sorry to hear about that.

We had a racoon hanging out on our balcony. Of course, we're on the fifth floor. He climbed the building, and climbed up the balcony rails. Steve went out for a cigarette one night, and heard something moving on the balcony chair, and there he was. He came back several times, and other people in my building reported seeing it, too, but then we stopped seeing him and my building manager said he'd seen a raccoon that had been hit by a car. Had to have been the same one, because we never saw it again. :-(

Cool pictures, Tricia!