Saturday, April 05, 2008

I am bored out of my mind!!!

I am home all by myself.  Someone is supposed to be delivering my new refrigerator and here I sit.  They were supposed to come between 11:30 and 3.  They will call 1/2 hour before they come.  It is now 4:38 and I have not heard from them.  So I guess this means I will be sitting here until after 5.  I was supposed to go out to dinner with my mom, Aly, Ellen and Andrew.  Since we can't make plans, now everyone is coming here for pizza.  Which is fine, but means I won't get out of the house today.  My mom called and said they would just come here and I said come now, I am bored to death!  I guess I should clean up so we can eat at my table. 

I have not had a good week. I could rant forever.  So I'll clean up before my mom and sister-in-law, who have spotless houses, get here. 

No comments: