Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big Balls

That's a song...sticking with the songs...it's the most appropriate one I can think of at the moment.

Yes Heather, you can just say "those poor girls". Lisa's aunt saw her oldest daughter and she was upset and when she asked her why she said "because my mommy went to Washington and is never coming back." Isn't that nice.

So the reason for my song choice is that Lisa called my mother and asked her if she would send her money! She is in Seattle and living on the streets. Gee, you don't say. Did you plan this out at all? What did you think would happen when you went across the country without a dime to your name, to go somewhere that you have no family or close friends, don't have a job lined up. So my mom said she was thinking about it but then she talked to Lisa's mom and she told her that Lisa called home last week and asked for money to come home. So she sent it to her and then she changed her mind and decided to stay out there. So my aunt told my mom not to send her any money. I just know she'll be calling me next.

She's ridiculous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Good Lord! How the hell old is she again? I'm with the oldest kid - mommy's never coming home! And I bet she's calling collect now, too, right?

Starting to like my family a bit more.... :)