Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Waiting Around...

So I came home today to Brandon with a busted up face because he crashed his bike into a tree. Of course he wasn't wearing his helmet. Why would he be, we've only told him a million times we expect him to wear it every time. He only wears it when he is at the skate park because there is adult supervision there and they have to. Rob took him to the emergency room. I want to make sure he doesn't have a concussion. When you hit your face so hard you have a black eye, that's not a good sign. He is also complaining about his wrist hurting so I want to make sure that's not broken. Spindly little things!

So, they have been there for a little over two hours. Since Rob is no longer answering my texts I assume that means he is being seen or getting x-rays or something. Hopefully they will be home soon. I just want to go to bed!

I think I am over the BMX riding.

No comments: