Monday, June 09, 2008

I Can't Believe I Forgot

At the She Wants revenge concert, there was this guy that came in with two women. He looked like the world's biggest asshole so what was going on with that I cannot even fathom. Obviously he was very impressed with himself. The women were SO drunk I am pretty sure one of them didn't even know she was there. The other one was dancing all over like she was the only person in the place. I wanted to knock her over just for fun. There were these two young guys standing next to us and they were totally making fun of the dancing. During the very last song the extra drunk woman pulled the dancing woman's shirt off. So then she was dancing around in her bra. Then she started dancing all over one of the guys that was next to me. I thought he was going to die and his friend was going to pee himself laughing. Rob and I were laughing at him too. I have to say, in all the concerts I have ever been to, and I couldn't even begin to tell you how many that is, I have never seen anyone act like that.

No comments: