Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wish

I am in a mood all of the sudden. I have no idea why. Maybe from being overly tired, but normally just tired on its own I can stand. It's not the time for my pms so I know it isn't that. I have no good reason to be in a mood so I should just stop it.

I was feeling kind of miserable on my way home this afternoon. I wanted to take a nap but then I had to make sure Brandon got ready for karate and I called Karen to see about car pooling so by the time I was done with all of that I really didn't have time. I called my grandmother, which is always fun. I talked to Lisa for a little bit. She got home yesterday. I think I need to talk to Lisa. I have stuff I need to tell someone and I think I can tell her. Maybe. I hope.

Anyway, I made a couple of phone calls and then got annoyed and may have just sent an email I shouldn't have sent. But I'll deal with that later. I think my problem is that right now I feel like talking to someone and everyone is busy and I hate that. I can't even talk to Rob because he went to get Brandon from karate. So I am not in the mood to be alone (which is rare) and I am totally alone.

And no idea on the song choice. That's what popped into my head. It was the last song I was listening to in the car earlier. I am thinking I should send an apology email as a follow up to the one I just sent. Dammit.

No comments: