Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Men are Babies

Why are men such babies when they are sick? My husband has cold symptoms. You would think he is dying. This started last night, he was complaining about it. So today it is worse. Don't get me wrong, I am not denying that he has these symptoms, but it's a cold. So he has to go get some Nyquil, also fine. But then he decides he has to take it at 7:00. So while my kids' music teacher is still here, he goes upstairs and falls asleep. When I send Brandon in to say goodnight, apparently it is too much trouble to say goodnight to him. Brandon comes back and tells me "daddy wouldn't even give me a hug." I can assure you that I have never been that sick, nor do I think he is. I am just annoyed because now Brandon is going to be extra miserable in the morning and I am the one who gets to deal with it!

No comments: